The impossible first : from fire to ice--crossing Antarctica alone / Colin O'Brady.
- 5 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Invermere Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Invermere Public Library||919.8904 OBR (Text)||IPL057096||Adult Non Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-03-05|
- ISBN: 9781982133115
- Physical Description: xi, 279 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : colour illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020.
Prior to December 2018, no individual had ever crossed the landmass of Antarctica alone and without any outside assistance. After a burn accident in his early twenties, Colin O'Brady was told he might never walk again. From the depths of that crisis, he fought his way back and went on to set three mountaineering world records. This is the story of O'Brady's spectacular, record-breaking journey across the Antarctica and it is the story of the journey that led him to this endeavour.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||O'Brady, Colin > Travel > Antarctica.
Antarctica > Description and travel.
Adventure and adventurers > Antarctica.